Hello my wonderful Polers! AK Inverted is re-opening in person, in studio classes starting NEXT WEEK! But, of course we are moving at the speed of trust and safety.
We will be holding one in-person, in-studio class per week to start. If you would like to attend in-person, in-studio classes with us, please refer to the current Practices and Precautions listed below.
Current Practices and Precautions:
1) A maximum of 5 students per class (you will have your own pole) – please register online in advance at www.akinverted.com to save your spot.
2) You may not attend class if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
3) You may not participate within 72hrs of exhibiting a fever.
4) Bring a mask to wear.
5) Social distancing of 6 feet between non-household members in the building and 10ft of distancing when exercising.
6) Frequent hand washing and sanitizing if your own pole with your own pole cloth.